Monday, April 11, 2011

Mocha Frozen Cheesecake

My bestie was throwing her fiance his 35th birthday party this past weekend.  Unfortunately I was unable to attend, so I decided to send a birthday cheesecake in my place! 

Mocha Frozen Cheesecake was my favourite dessert growing up, and is still one of my favourites to this day.  It doesn't taste like a cheesecake, as there is only 1 package of cream cheese in it.  Instead, it tastes like the most wonderful creamiest icecream, on top of a sugary and buttery oreo cookie!


Mocha Frozen Cheesecake
First you make an oreo crust, which is normally easy to do.  But a lot of grocery stores have stopped carrying Oreo cookie crumbs, which caused a bit of panic.  I had to go to 3 stores before finding them.  I emptied their shelf...



Then comes the good part:






I hope you had a wonderful birthday Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment