Friday, March 25, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Yesterday Robert texted a picture of a cookie he was eating and asked me to make him some cookies.  So I did!  I have been making chocolate chip cookies for so long, I don't follow a recipe.  It's been in my head for about 15 years.  I thought I would use my hand mixer, rather then my huge KitchenAid.  I have to tell you, that after being spoiled by my KitchenAid, it was rather difficult going back and using a hand mixer.  This is probably because I like to cream the butter for a long time, then cream it with the sugar for a long time.  I don't know how I went so long without a KitchenAid!









This weekend, I am planning on making some Red Velvet Cupcakes.  I'll let you know how that goes.  Enjoy your weekend.

Love and Happy Baking,
April's SweetShop

No comments:

Post a Comment